What are the Best Audiobooks on Apple Music?
- “The Silent Patient” by Alex Michaelides
- “Atomic Habits” by James Clear
- “Here’s to Us” by Elin Hilderbrand
- “The Creative Act: A Way of Being” (Unabridged) by Rick Rubin
- “Educated” by Tara Westover
- “Becoming” by Michelle Obama
- “Rick Dad Poor Dad” by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- “Born a Crime” by Trevor Noah
- “It Starts with Us” by Colleen Hoover
- “The Testaments” by Margaret Atwood
- “Greenlights (Unabridged) by Matthew McConaughey
- “Educated” by Tara Westover
- “Where the Crawdads Sing” by Delia Owens
- “The Alchemist” by Paulo Coelho
- “Born a Crime” by Trevor Noah
- “Circe” by Madeline Miller
- “The Girl on the Train” by Paula Hawkins
- “The Power of Now” by Eckhart Tolle
- “Little Fires Everywhere” by Celeste Ng
- “Normal People” by Sally Rooney
- “The Nightingale” by Kristin Hannah
How to Use Apple Music?
- Sign up for an Apple Music subscription: Apple Music offers a 3-month free trial for new users, after which you will be charged a monthly fee. Sign up for Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, Macbook Pro, or PC through the Apple Music app or website. If you have an Apple Music subscription all audiobooks are free audiobooks on Apple Music.
- Install the Apple Music app: The Apple Music app comes pre-installed on all iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and macOS devices. If you are using a PC or Android device, download the app for free from the Microsoft Store or Google Play Store, respectively.
- Create a profile: Once you have signed up for Apple Music, create a profile by entering your name, photo, and music preferences.
- Browse and search for music: Browse through the various genres and playlists on the Apple Music app or use the search function to find specific songs, albums, or artists.
- Listen to music: Once you have found a song or playlist that you want to listen to, simply tap on it to start playing.
- Download music for offline listening: If you want to listen to music without an internet connection, download songs or playlists to your device for offline listening. Simply tap the “Download” button next to the song or playlist that you want to download.
- Customize your listening experience: Apple Music offers a range of customization options, such as adjusting the equalizer, setting a sleep timer, and turning on lyrics or album art
How to Listen to Audiobooks on Apple Music?
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to listen to audible audiobooks on Apple Music:
Step 1: Sign in to Apple Music
If you don’t have an Apple Music subscription,
- Sign up for one using your Apple ID.
- Launch the Apple Music app on your iOS device or iTunes on your computer and sign in.
- You can also install the Apple Books app from the app store.
Step 2: Explore the Audiobook Section
Once you’re signed in,
- Navigate to the “Browse” tab in the Apple Music app. Scroll down or use the search bar to find the “Audiobooks” section.
Step 3: Browse the Audiobook Library
In the Audiobooks section,
- You’ll find a vast library of titles like sci-fi, comedy, etc.
- Browse through the featured selections or use the search bar to find specific audible bookstores or authors.
- You can also explore different genres, bestsellers, or curated collections to discover new and exciting free audiobooks.
Step 4: Select an Audiobook
When you find an audiobook you’re interested in,
- Tap or click on it to view more details.
- Read the description, reviews, and ratings to get an idea of what to expect. If you’re intrigued, proceed to the next step.
- They have high-quality audio that will sound very clear on your AirPods.
Step 5: Add Audiobook to Your Library
To add the selected audiobook to your library,
- Look for an option that says “Add” or a plus sign (+) next to the title.
- Tap or click on it, and the audiobook will be added to your personal library for easy access.
Step 6: Start Listening
Once the audiobook is added to your library, you can start listening to it;
- Tap or click on the audiobook in your library to open the player interface.
- You’ll see playback controls such as play, pause, skip forward or backward, and adjust the volume. Tap the play button to begin listening to the audiobook.
Step 7: Customize Audiobook Settings
- Apple Music offers various settings to enhance your audiobook listening experience.
Step 8: Sync Audiobooks Across Devices
If you use multiple devices, such as an iPhone, iPad, iPod, Macbook, or Apple Watch;
- You can sync your audiobooks across all your devices.
- Ensure you’re signed in with the same Apple ID on each device, and the audiobooks you add or listen to will be available on all your devices.
Step 9: Create Playlists and Collections
To keep your audiobooks organized,
- You can create playlists or collections.
- For example, you can create a playlist for your favorite audiobooks or a collection of audiobooks from a specific author or genre.
- This way, you can easily find and access audiobooks based on your preferences.
Step 10: Discover More Audiobooks
- Follow your favorite authors, receive personalized recommendations, and enjoy a world of captivating stories and knowledge at your fingertips.
What is Apple Music?
Apple Music is a music streaming service provided by Apple Inc. that requires a subscription. It provides access to millions of songs across multiple genres, as well as curated playlists, music recommendations, and live radio stations. Apple Music is available on Apple devices; iOS, macOS, Mac, Windows, and Android, as well as smart speakers and other home entertainment systems.
Apple Music is Apple’s subscription-based music streaming service. It allows users to enjoy more than 100 million songs and is packed with convenient features like offline listening, integration with Siri, access to radio stations, etc.
Apple Music, like Spotify, allows you to download songs and playlists for offline listening, as well as share music with friends and family via Apple Tv’s proprietary messaging app, iMessage.
Is Audible or Apple Books Better?
Audible and Apple Books are both great options for accessing audiobooks. However, there are a few key differences between the two services that may make one a better fit for you than the other.
Here are some factors to consider:
- Book selection: Amazon Audible offers a broader selection of audiobooks than Apple audiobooks, with over 500,000 titles. However, Apple Books still has a vast selection of audiobooks, focusing on popular titles.
- Pricing: Both services offer different pricing models. Audible has a monthly subscription model with different tiers, while Apple Books offers audiobooks for individual purchases. The pricing for each service may vary based on the titles and plans selected.
- Platform compatibility: Audible is compatible with a broader range of devices, including iOS and Android smartphones, tablets, and Kindle e-readers. Apple Books is limited to Apple devices such as iPhones, iPads, and Macs.
- User experience: Both services have a user-friendly interface, but some users may prefer the layout and design of one over the other.
Frequently Asked Questions
Apple Podcasts is a podcast listening and discovery platform. Podcasts are digital audio shows that cover a wide range of topics such as news, comedy, true crime, politics, and other topics. With over 2 million shows available to stream or download, Apple Podcasts is the world’s largest podcast directory. You can also listen to them as Apple audiobooks.
Apple Inc.’s iTunes is a media player and library application. The Apple Music app, which is used for streaming music, listening to radio stations, and purchasing music, has replaced the iTunes Store.
The Apple Books app (formerly known as iBooks) is a digital bookstore and e-reader app developed by Apple Inc. It is available on iOS devices such as iPhones and iPads, as well as on Mac computers.