How to Create Voicemails with AI Voice?
Voicemail is one method of communication. Text-to-speech (TTS) tools enable users to create voicemails in different languages using AI voices. In addition, there is a virtual AI voice-over service that has a virtual AI face in addition to text-to-speech speech with emotion. Below are the steps to create voicemails with Ai Voice:
- Choose the AI voice generator tool that you want to use for voice recording
- Prepare the voicemail transcription/voicemail message in a text service
- Type your message and download the audio file (Choosing natural voices to set a different mood and tone is possible)
- Choose a voiceover artist
- Adjust emotions, tone of voice, and speech tempo
- Click the “Download” button at the bottom of the editor
How to Set Up Voicemails on IOS?
Please follow the steps below to set up voicemail messages on your iPhone:
- Open the app from the Home screen Voicemail Icon.
- After the Voicemail system greeting, follow the voice instructions. If unsuccessful, dial *86.
- Click “Set Up Now”. Voicemail is set up automatically if the “Set Up Now” pop-up doesn’t appear. Start at step 6 by tapping Greeting in the Voicemail screen’s upper-left.
- Enter a Password. Passwords must be 4-6 digits.
- Tap “Done”.
- Re-enter the password and tap “Done”.
- Tap “Custom” to record a greeting. To use a Verizon default greeting, tap (check) “Default”.
- Tap “Record” to start. Using your own voice or AI voice is possible.
- After finishing, tap “Done” or “Save.”
How to Set Up Voicemails on Android?
Please follow the steps below to set up voicemail messages on Android phone:
- Open the Phone app.
- Tap on the keypad button in the bottom-right corner.
- Press and Hold number one to call voicemail service.
- If the voicemail is already set up, enter the PIN. (In case of forgetting, reset is possible)
- If haven’t set up the voicemail, “No voicemail number is stored on the card.” will appear.
- Follow the instructions to set up the voicemail. Using your own voice or AI voice is possible.
- Press and hold the number one again. Enter the PIN.
What are the Benefits Of Voicemail
Here are the advantages of using Voicemail:
- 24/7 Accessibility
Voicemail ensures that your business and employees are always reachable.
- Eliminate On-Hold Calls
Voicemail reduces the on-hold time of callers.
By answering calls at specific times, voicemail lowers the cost of employees and customer service staff overtime.
- Call Screening
Voicemail enables the staff to screen incoming calls. The more essential calls get immediate attention while non-urgent calls are sent to voicemail to be acted upon later.
What are the Benefits of Using AI Voice
Here are the benefits of choosing AI voice generator:
- Using AI voice saves a lot of time since it creates a voice in real time with high accuracy.
- In addition to voicemail transcriptions, AI voice generators convert business call recordings to transcripts.
- They present multiple voice options for users such as a moderate announcer, a cheerful sportscaster, or a child’s voice.
- Also, many companies provide AI services such as speech recognition, language detection, sentiment analysis, concept extraction, etc.
- They create a complete text archive of telephone communications resulting in a massive benefit to productivity and workflow.
Frequently Asked Questions
A voicemail is an electronically stored voice message that a caller, whether a person or an artificial intelligence voice, leaves to a recipient. The recipient can retrieve the stored message through phone, desktop, email, and other communications devices, depending on the business phone system the recipient’s company uses.
AI voices are narrations produced by an AI generator that relies on machine learning to replicate high-quality and natural-sounding speech. There are various use cases for AI voices including podcasts, games, online courses, animation, etc.