One of TikTok’s biggest stars is its text-to-speech voice feature. Instead of simply overlaying text in your video, you can now get subtitles that are read aloud by a few options. The text-to-speech feature gives TikTok videos your full attention and ensures you aren’t distracted by reading subtitles. The new TTS feature by Tiktok opens up plenty of opportunities. Not only does it increase accessibility to videos on Tiktok, but it also allows for interesting new ways of interacting with videos.
How to Do Text to Speech on TikTok iPhone and Android?
TikTok’s text-to-speech feature works the same on both Android and iPhone. However, sounds, filters, and editing features may differ depending on your country. There are no additional downloads needed to apply the text-to-speech.
To activate Text-to-speech on TikTok for iOS and Android, follow these easy steps:
- Download and install the app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Open the TikTok mobile app and click the Plus sign icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Record or upload any video
- When you have completed the recording, press the tick icon
- Press the “Aa” Text icon on the top right corner of the screen.
- Type what you want to say and tap anywhere on the screen to end the text.
- Tap the text box and wait until the options appear
- Select “Text-to-speech” and automatically apply the voiceover.
How can I Change the Duration of Text-to-Speech on TikTok?
- Add text-to-speech to your video
- Press and hold the text until options appear
- Select the “Duration” option and change the duration of text-to-speech
Text-to-speech is one of the outstanding features of Tiktok. Here’s a tutorial video about TikTok’s Text-to-Speech feature.
How to Change Text to Speech Voice on TikTok?
- Download the latest version of TikTok on your IOS or Android device.
- Open your TikTok app. Tap the “+” Plus sign to start your creative process.
- Record a new video or use the video file that you recorded before.
- When you have finished recording, press the tick icon at the bottom right of the screen.
- Press the “Aa” Text icon on the right top of the screen.
- Press and hold the text until the options appear.
- Select “Text-to-speech” speech icon
- Using the voice options at the bottom of the screen, change the text to speech voice.
How to Make Text Invisible with Voiceover?
If you want the text to be invisible when you add text-to-speech voice;
- limit and set the duration of the reader to one second
- minimize and move the text somewhere viewers won’t notice
Why Isn’t Text-to-Speech Voice Changing Working on TikTok?
There may be different reasons why Tiktok’s text-to-speech feature is not working. The two most common causes are:
You forgot to update TikTok: Be sure you have downloaded a new version of Tik Tok on your IOS or Android device.
- Open App Store or Google Play
- Tap on “Update” if the option is available
Territory Limitation: Even if you have the newest application installed, you can’t utilize the voice changer if it’s not active in your region. That’s why the text-to-speech voice change function is unavailable in all areas.
How to make text-to-speech Tik Tok louder?
You can add sound and text-to-speech voice to TikTok videos simultaneously. However, you can make the original sounds louder or quieter after you add audio by clicking on the “Volume” icon at the bottom right.
What is Tik Tok?
TikTok was launched in 2016 and has since grown to become one of the world’s most popular social media apps. It is a free video platform for creative expression with filters, soundtracks, with editing tools. There are different categories of videos like comedy, music, beauty, and technology. Tiktok is constantly adding new effects and filters to improve the user experience. In TikTok, users can create their videos or use one of the pre-existing videos from their devices as a template. You can also follow content creators on the app without posting any content.
Why did TikTok become more popular?
TikTok Provides a Wide Range of Creativity Tools
TikTok has an incredible amount of creativity tools. These include text-to-speech, face filters, stickers,
hashtags, emojis, and other new features that users can use to express themselves. These creativity tools create recent trends and virals. One of the best examples of Tik Tok creativity tools is text-to-speech. Text-to-speech increases the accessibility of Tik Tok.
Tiktok is User Friendly
TikTok is a user-friendly social media platform that anyone can quickly adapt to and use. The application interface is straightforward to use. The app has easy-to-use components like home, streaming, search, inbox, and personal profile.
Easy to Reach the Masses
Social media is one of the most powerful tools for people to broadcast their ideas. TikTok is great for any content creator because it makes it easy to reach a large audience quickly. Content producers can become famous with their talent in video editing, comedy, or music without much effort. There are many examples of ordinary people who have become an internet phenomenon over time simply because of the quality of their Tik Tok videos rather than the previous fanbase. Brands also try to reach the masses by marketing their products through Tik Tok’s creative tools.
Frequently Asked Questions about Text to Speech on Tik Tok?
The Text-to-Speech Language change feature is not yet available in TikTok.