Why Listen to Quran?
Listening to Holy Quran gives the same positive effects. It is because the sound waves from the Quran recitation are rhythmical, and it helps to rebalance the brain cells. Also, here are other reasons for Muslim prayer times:
- Spiritual Growth: Listening Quran deepens your faith and helps you to grow spiritually. The Quran is considered to be the literal word of God. It contains guidance and wisdom that help you to navigate life’s challenges and live a more fulfilling and purposeful life.
- Education: The Quran is one of the most influential books in human history. It contains a wealth of information about history, culture, and religion. By listening to the Quran, you gain a better understanding of the world around you and the beliefs and values of people from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Inspiration: The teachings of the Quran are a source of inspiration and motivation. The Quran contains many examples of people who overcame obstacles, demonstrated courage, and lived with faith and perseverance.
- Communion with God: Listening to the Quran is a way to connect with God and experience His presence in your life. By meditating on the words of the Quran, enter into a state of prayerful contemplation. This helps you to feel closer to God and deepen your faith.
What is Quran Recitation?
Quran recitation refers to the oral recitation or reading of the Quranic verses or chapters. The recitation of the Quran is a form of worship in Islam. Also, it is a way for Muslims to connect with God and receive blessings.
How is Quran Recitation done?
Recitation of the Quran is often in a rhythmic, melodious manner. The intonation and pronunciation of the words are very important. This is because the Quran was originally revealed in Arabic, and the proper recitation of its words is believed to be crucial for conveying their meaning and significance.
Muslims are encouraged to recite the Quran regularly, and many people memorize large portions of it. Recitation of the Quran often takes place in mosques, especially during the month of Ramadan. However, it is also possible to do it at home or in other private settings.
Is it possible to listen to Quran with your phone?
Allah says Muslims to read and listen to Quran in their lives. With the new speech technology, it is possible to listen to Quran while doing other things such as walking. It is important for Muslims to remember Rahman Allah (dhikr) in their daily lives.
What is Surah?
A Surah is a chapter of the Quran, which is the holy book of Islam. The Quran is divided into 114 Surahs, each of which has several verses, known as ayahs. Each Surah has a unique name, and they are arranged in order of their length, from the longest Surah to the shortest. Some examples of surahs are Surah al-Baqarah, Surah al-Jinn, and Surah al-A’raf.
What is Fatwa?
Fatwa is an Islamic legal opinion or ruling given by a qualified religious scholar or mufti on a specific issue or question. The term “fatwa” comes from the Arabic word “fata,” which means “to give a legal verdict.”
What is Dua?
Dua is the Arabic word for supplication or prayer. In Islamic tradition, dua refers to the act of seeking Allah’s help, guidance, and blessings through prayer or invocation.
Dua can be in any language, but it is often in Arabic, which is the language of the book of Allah. Muslims believe that Allah is always listening to their prayers, and that dua is a powerful tool for seeking His mercy and forgiveness. Typically, dua starts with “May Allah…” sentence structure, also in Quran.
What is Hadith?
Hadith refers to the collection of sayings, actions, and traditions of the Prophet Muhammad, which passed down through oral and written accounts. Hadith is the second most important source of Islamic law and guidance after the Quran.
How to Listen to Quran?
- Quranic Audio apps: There are many free apps available for both iOS and Android that offer audio versions of the Quran, such as Quran Majeed, iQuran, and Quran Audio.
- Online Quran websites: Listen to the Quran on websites like Quran.com, which offers free audio versions of the Quran in multiple translations. Here are some people who read Quran online: Mishary Rashed al-Efasy, Tariq Al Noor, and Saad el Ghamidi.
- Podcasts: There are several podcasts that offer daily or weekly readings of the Quran, such as The Quranic Journal and Quran Garden.
- CDs and MP3s: Purchase CDs or MP3s of the Quran from Islamic bookstores or online retailers like Amazon or iTunes.
- Mosque services: Many mosques offer live or recorded audio versions of their services, which often include recitations from the Quran.
What are the Best Audiobook Apps for Listening to Quran?
Here are some platforms to listen to Quran online:
- Quran Explorer
1. Quran Explorer
Quran Explorer is an online platform that provides resources and tools for studying and learning the Quran. It helps Muslims around the world to read and understand the Quran more easily.
Quran Explorer offers a variety of features, including a digital version of the Quran with translations in multiple languages, audio recitations by renowned Quran reciters, and a search function to find specific verses or topics in the Quran. It also includes a range of study materials, such as tafsir (interpretations) of the Quran, Hadith collections, and Islamic articles and resources.
Assabile is an online platform that provides resources and tools for studying and learning the Quran. It helps Muslims around the world to read, listen to, and understand the Quran more easily.
SearchTruth is an online platform that provides resources and tools for studying and learning the Quran and Hadith. It helps Muslims around the world to read, understand and practice Islam more effectively.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Qur’an is the holy book of Islam, considered by Muslims to be the literal word of Allah as revealed to the messenger of Allah, Prophet Muhammad (Mohamed) over a period of 23 years. It contains 114 chapters or surahs, which are divided into verses or ayahs. The Quran is the primary source of guidance and instruction for Muslims. It covers a wide range of topics, including beliefs, ethics, morality, history, and law.
The Holy Quran is in classical Arabic. Some people consider it one of the greatest literary works in the Arabic language. People also consider it to be a miracle of the Prophet Muhammad, as he was illiterate and could not have produced such a work of such great literary and theological importance on his own.
Muslims believe that Al Quran is the final revelation from God and that it contains complete and perfect guidance for humanity. It is memorized and recited by Muslims all over the world. Its teachings have had a profound impact on the lives of millions of people throughout history.